Feb 18, 2011

Film Festival.


RE: "Of Giants"

"Your work was selected for this years' program and was consequently screened at the festival. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking part in the Animex Awards".




These are some still frames from "Of Giants". The festival took place in Middlesbrough, UK, from 7th to 11th of February, and I am here, in California, working on another three shorts of "Oah & Harlam Episodes". Not to complain about being in California! Nor about working on new episodes! But I never attended a film festival! 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure, you will sometime, somewhere attend a film festival :)
    I start into my weekend with your stills

    Cordially,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation for this wonderful event! I'm happy for you. Such nominations are always an incentive and inspiration. Your exceptional, excellent work deserves every recognition and attention. Much continued success and a nice rest of the week.

    warm hugs from,
    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!! I knew that your talent will be recognized some day.

    I wish all my best, I wish you inspiration and a lot of creative moments, Ruah. And I am very proud of you!

    Hugs and my warmest wishes to you from Kaya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your wishes, friends!

    ReplyDelete